The flower from you heart.

I know.
You're trying to let me know that you have feeling for me.
But i act like i couldn't catch it.
Im not that slow,
I just act like one.
I just act like i dont know and i couldn't see that.

I'm not like what you thought i am.

If your heart grows flower when you see me,
I could smell it.
By looking into your eyes & the way you treat me.

But i act like i couldn't smell it,
Bcs if i do,
I know you want me to pluck it.

Maybe from your sight,
You just can see a happy relationship with someone you love,
But its diffrerent than mine.

From my sight,
I look way farther than you.

To pluck the flower from your heart,
Isnt that easy.

I cant promise you that you won't get hurt.
And i dont want you to get hurt because of me, one day.

I dont wanna be the 'sad memories' to you, in future.
I dont want to be the reason you cry when the loneliness conquer your heart, at night.

And i dont want to be the reason your body engulfed by hell fire, in hereafter.

Why?
Bcs i care about your future life, way farther than you care about mine.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

mengenal dekat teman saya

ZAMAN ROMAWI KUNO

mengenal dekat teman saya capter 3